The Museum of Journalism and Graphic Arts marks the spot where the first book in Guadalajara was printed in 1792. Opened in 1994, it has expositions and a library with information on journalism, radio and TV and cinema. The building is a reconstruction of the original Casa de los Perros, torn down in 1949 to widen Avenida Alcalde. Named for the two dogs that decorate the cornice, it was built at the turn of the 20th century by Jesús Flores, a wealthy businessman, and acquired a reputation for ghosts and apparitions after his widow remarried. Admission free on Tuesdays.