St. Paul's Episcopal was established in 1832. The first sanctuary - built of coral rock - was destroyed in the big hurricane of 1846. Subsequent churches were destroyed by fire or hurricane. Today's church with its stained glass windows was put into service in 1919. The church's cemetery is supposedly haunted by a sea captain or two, an angry man and some children killed in a church fire set by the pastor.
St Paul's Episcopal Church, Duval Street, Key West, FL, United States